VMworld 2021, is fast approaching. In only two weeks we will be able to enjoy free sessions on new technology, features, and solutions. Imagine that!
I have recently moved to a new role, and I now have a little (a lot actually) more insight as to what is going on behind the curtain. I am exited for this year’s VMworld announcements about VMware partnering with vendors to deliver new, emerging tech to help customer solve their complex problems. From cost efficiency to high performance, to the cloud… I better stop before I give anything away.
I have compiled my top ten sessions. Make sure to check them out.
- Big Memory – An Industry Perspective on Customer Pain Points and Potential Solutions [MCL2384]
- Introducing VMware’s Project Capitola: Unbounding the “Memory Bound” [MCL1453]
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Project Monterey [MCL1833]
- Partner Roundtable Discussion: Project Monterey—Redefining Data Center Solutions MCL2379]
- Project Monterey: Present, Future and Beyond [MCL1401]
- Disaggregating Storage and Compute with HCI Mesh: Why, When, and How [MCL1683]
- VMware Cloud Foundation Tips and Tricks from the Trenches [MCL1025]
- How vSphere Is Redefining Infrastructure For Running Apps In the Multi-Cloud Era [MCL2500]
- The Big Memory Transformation [VI2342]
- Bring Intel PMem into the Mainstream with Memory Monitoring and Remediation [MCL3014S]
Go register for VMworld (free). See you there…